Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pancakes- Can make you sad

Well, today I finally made the pancakes I was supposed to do last week. But, turns out we didn't have any berries or whipped cream. So, of course, I was sad. And then my loving father saw that and drove to Target and got me my whipped cream and a box of strawberries. I was so happy! But I didn't know that he was going to leave for some business work right then. If I had known, I would have never told him to go! So my mother had heated up some food for him on a plate, and then my sisters started to eat from it, and then my dad sees it and thinks it's for them, and that there's no food for him, and then just leaves without even eating because he was in a rush! And then of course, my mom gets mad at me and why I sent him to go bring those stuff when we could've just eaten our pancakes with maple syrup. But this was the first time my uncle and grandfather would eat pancakes, and I wanted to do it properly! And the whole time I was thinking that the whole family would sit down together and eat. I had no idea that my father would be going some place else. But my mom ignores that and just keeps on yelling about how it's all my fault and how everything always falls on her shoulders. I really didn't get the last part. I am the one making the pancakes. Oh well. She's my mom. What can I expect?

Anyways, I have my end-of-the-year testing this week. PLZ make dua that I do good inshaAllah.



A Muslimah

No comments:

Post a Comment