Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cool Houses

About 1.5 more weeks until we leave to BD (Bangladesh) InshaAllah. I'm so excited!!! We still haven't finished packing though. I think I know what I'm gonna wear. A red shelvar kamis with thin vertical black stripes, a white shelvar, a white hijab and a black under piece.

Actually, cross that out. That would look HORRIBLE with my bag and carry-on. I have to wear something black or white or green or pink or some other color that would look good with green and pink polka-dots. I have to wear a cotton dupatta-style hijab because, man, is it hard to keep your hijab on right in the plane. I mean, 13-15 hours straight with no breaks. Kinda uncomfortable, don't you think?

Well,  the seating for the plane is like this:

3 seats               4 seats                3 seats


We get 5 seats, so we got the middle 4 and one from the 3. I hope I get 2 sit there most of the time. And I hope the people sitting there are women.

I'll probably watch movies most of the time. I'm gonna try to get the book The Hunger Games. At least, there is a book, right? I want to read it before watching the movie.

We're looking for a bigger house to move in. We need one. With so many people, it's kind of impossible to live where we are now. I wish we could get a house like this one





with this in the back






















But that's impossible.



My poor poor little brother has a cold. He's crying. Poor him. I feel bad. I just can't wait to leave though. My cousin and I decided that we're going to use one of those cheap hair colors to dye our hair for 3 days. What color do you think I should do? I love the maroon/magenta this girl has, but my hair is dark, so I'm not so sure it would work for me.



I have to do my Quran now. Surah Hud inshaAllah. 














A Muslimah





How are your days going? What books are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. would ur mom let u dye ur hair? i like that color too though

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ unknown

    I'm not sure. here, it's a complete no-no. but there, with cousins and aunt's and some old fashioned begging, she might soften up a but. and plus, its very temporary, probably only 3-4 days

    ReplyDelete