Sunday, February 12, 2012

Etsy: Hunger Games Jewelery

Well, as I said yesterday, today's post shall be about The Hunger Games Jewelry!!! I'm the type o person, when she can't do one thing she does another. So, since I can't style my hair and wear the latest "fashion" out there, I like accessorizing my outfit. So, naturally, when I saw that you could get Hunger Games shirts and posters, the first think i did was search up hunger games jewelry on Google.


The stuff I found was on Etsy. Handmade. Lovely. Drop-dead-gorgeous. And the prices aren't that bad either.
Take a peak and then see for yourself.


Mockingjay bracelet - Hunger Games inspired - antique gold chain

$30.00

The Hunger Games Inspired Arrow,Mockingjay,tree and Peeta Pearl Victorian pattern golden dial Pocket Watch locket Necklace

$10.99

The Hunger Games Inspired Arrow with Mockingjay and Peeta Pearl Constellation Pocket watch Locket Necklace

$9.99

The Hunger Games Inspired Arrow,bow, Mockingjay and Peeta Pearl Heart Roman numerals Pocket watch Locket Necklace

$8.99

The Hunger Games Jewelry Mockingjay Necklace

Sold :(

THE HUNTERS BOW: Earrings inspired by World of Warcraft

$14.00




So, what do you think? Nice, eh? Check out the rest on their website (http://www.etsy.com/) and search "hunger games"




A Muslimah



Do you like them? Would you wear something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment