Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Hunger Games




I'm usually not  person that dips into a lot of trends. I usually stay out of them. Why do something that everyone else is already doing? But this is one fad I just cannot help but do. Reading and watching The Hunger Games. Recently, the school has just had a book fair and they had a package of the three volumes of The Hunger Games for only $21.99!!!!!! They had the three volumes separately, but if you bought them like that they would cost more than $30. Well, I was so excited to buy the 3 pack, until the next day.



By the end of second period, right before break, all of us were crowding against the door, waiting for the teacher to give us permission to leave. I guess she wanted to persecute us for wanting to leave so badly, because the next five minutes were probably on of the longest ones in my life. When she said "You can-" all us girls pushed shoved and manged to get out the door, to the book fair, to get the Hunger games 3 pack!!!

Only to find that the older grade had gotten it.

I was beyond angry. I was horrified. I guess you can say that for a week it had been my life's dream to get the three pack Hunger Games. "WHO TOOK THEM????!!!!" I demanded. Turned out that there had only been three packages, and 2 of the older kids got one and the school got one. Man was I angry. But there was nothing I could do. So i reserved the first book. Just when I realized that I should reserve the second one too- too late. They were already done.

So I was angry and on the verge of tears by 3rd period. I guess the principal took pity on us, because she came in our class later on and said

"Since you guys are all so sad about the Hunger Games, we ordered more. And yes, the Three Packs."

You wouldn't believe how happy I was. I was like

 I squealed, ran up and gave her a hug. She had also said that we would read it in class, and then watch the movie at the theaters!!!! I was in heaven.

Now, until yesterday, I had been close to hyperventilation because the books just wouldn't come. AND THEN THEY DID!!!!!! I am in



















And so ends my story of the "How I got The Hunger Games".





A Muslimah


have you read The Hunger Games? Did you like it?




Next Post: Hunger Games Jewelery!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment