Thursday, April 5, 2012

FuN wEek!!!!!

Hey, salaams everyone! How's everybody's life going? Mine is pretty great so far, alhamduliAllah. My uncle and grandpa are here, like I said before, and I have spring break, so, we're pretty much having a festival in our house. We're going to go strawberry picking on Saturday inshaAllah. That's also the day I try to make my special breakfasts. My uncle wanted to have pancakes, so, this is what the menu is probably going to look like:





  • Pancakes (from mix, unfortunately, I don't want to experiment with scratch just now)
  • Eggs (scrambled or just poached. Whatever the preference)
  • Beef sausages/Turkey Bacon (which ever one I can find. Though I would prefer the turkey bacon :)
  •  Fresh Fruits and Berries
  • Coffee
  • Smoothie (if possible. Though I doubt   anybody would want to have something so cold in the morning. Unless its warm)
  • Juice
  • Whipped Cream, Maple Syrup, Butter, (basically, the works)


On Sunday, my dad's going to try to take my gramps to deep sea fishing. He loves those type of things. MashaAllah, one thing I love about him, is that he's still so fit at his age. I mean, everyday, he goes outside, and walks or sits in the morning sun. Then, he comes back inside, and eats all these things, like a spoon of honey, a spoon black seeds, dates, and many other things similar to those. After that, he'll go out and stretch. After stretching, he'll go and take a shower. And then he'll eat the breakfast my mom or someone prepared for him. And he does this every single day. I mean, I can't do that. I guess, because he was left hand colonel in the Bangladesh Military, he's used to routine and sticking to it. I gotta enroll myself in something like that. I mean, I'm the most not-sticking-to-any-plan-I-make person I know :)



A Muslimah








No comments:

Post a Comment