Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am so Dumb/Hurt

I love cooking. I really do. The only thing is, I'm not a pro at it. Which means that I'm not really good with knives. Well, today, I got the notion to cut the cantaloupe that's been sitting on the counter for more than a week but had still been good. And I got the notion to cute with a chopping knife. It looks a lot like this:


Well, I put the knife in once. So far, so good. And then, once I put it in the second time to cute the thing in half, I didn't notice, but my left hand index finger was in the way, and so, I cut my finger. 

At first, I was like, ya, whatever. Everyone's cut their finger before. And I was all like that until I look at my finger. The blood is like gushing from it. And so I walk to the medicine cabinet to get a band-aid, but I stop right before I step on the carpet, because, I'm like literally dropping blood on the floor.

Now, I won't get any more gory. I'll just tell you, that I put on a band-aid, but it got soaked and blood started falling from that, and so I had to wrap it in a tissue and then put on my band-aid. (which, btw, is angry birds!!!)

And so now I have a hard time typing. Oh, and after I put this on, my 1-and-2-months-old brother comes up to me with hi index finger in the air, saying "ooooohhh oooooh" (he can't talk yet). I tell him to tell my mom. He goes to my mom. "oooh. ooooooh." And of course, we all understand, that he wants a band-aid also. And so he pulls my mom (with the same "hurt" finger) to the medicine cabinet, and gets a band-aid on. Which he ends up pulling off with his teeth :) 

And this is my poor poor finger now.






A Muslimah


PS
I hope I didn't gross you out too much!!! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment