Tuesday, April 10, 2012

IKEA

Well, on Saturday, we had a change of plans. We were going to slaughter a cow, that's why I wasn't able to make my big breakfast. But then my little brother got a fever that night, so they weren't able to go slaughter the cow either. And so basically, we had a normal breakfast, but, we went to one of my favorite stores: IKEA

I love Ikea because of all the pretty rooms they have :) And also because you can actually find some really nice stuff there. Take a look :)




I thought this was the cutest living room ever. Contemporary and stylish while still maintaining it's vintage look













VERY VERY cute bedroom. I was all, AAAAHHH!!! THIS IS SO MY ROOM!!!


















I just ADORED the lovely color blocking on this one. And the lantern is just so cute!!!!









Thing Pink.....and henna designs. Two of my favorite things brought together!!




Just this pretty thing I thought was nice. :) <3


I loved this glass!!!!!



And this one even more!!!!! <3


This spinny thingy that you sit in, pull over the "shade" and spin in. So cool. I was hoping there was one for my size :)


A teeny weeny cutesy coffee cup!



This very cool kitchen. I loved the chairs the best











This room was so nice. It was red and black, my top two favorite colors, and the best part was, one of the walls were black, and I looked at it, and it turned out to be a CHALK BOARD!!!! Now isn't that just the coolest thing ever?











This was the cutest kitchen ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



A Muslimah


So, what do you think of'em?


2 comments:

  1. i love interior decorating and these pics are so inspiring. hehe seems like you had a good time at ikea :)

    http://sarahriaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I did alhamduliAllah :) and i like interior decorating too! i really wanted to check out your blog, but unfortunately, the link wouldn't work :(

    ReplyDelete