Thursday, August 4, 2011

HUMPH

I really don't feel like doing anything right now. I just feel like running away from home. I am not in a really good mood. My morning didn't start off well, and I dreamed someone was whining and crying to me, so, I am officially in a NOT GOOD mood.

*SIGH* But it's Ramadan, and I suppose I must overlook and hide the faults of others and ask forgiveness for them. But it's so hard to sincerely do that when they're mistreating you. I feel like I am living in a cell. If stuff get any worse, I plan to take a cell phone and roam around the apartment complex. I think if I do thikr while I'm walking, it's better than being in a bad mood and frowning and being pressurized and staying in your own room and not being able to be with your siblings. And it's better than wanting to rebel. So, If stuff get bad, I'll temporarily run away. Just until Baba comes home. Maybe I'll even take my Quran with me, and I'll read under a nice shady tree were no one will find me. Yup. That's what I'll do.

Ok. So now, I am feeling MUCH better. I'll tell you about yesterday evening.

So, yesterday, I wore a really nice outfit. One of my favorite ones. I wore a long brown shirt (used to be a kamis.) It was a rich chocolate with grayish colored sequence all over it. With it, I wore a white skirt with brown designs. For hijab, I wore a brown one with white designs. On my left hand, I wore an assorted wristbands. Take a look:





Yesterday they had good food for iftaar. Rice, baked chicken, green beans, salad, and a chickpea-bread-meat-and-yogurt-thingy. I liked it. They also had strawberry lemonade, but it was the powder one, and i didn't like it much. I liked the Fruit V8 better.

2 comments: