Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daily Account

Today went fairly well alhamduliAllah. We (as in me, my sisters and my father) went to Kohles. They had a very good sale going on mashaAllah. On most of the clothes, they had, like 60%-70% off and stuff like that. And they  had not tax!! Also, if you spent $50, you would get a free gift card with $10!!! I bought a cute lunch box and a really nice water bottle. Last year, i put water and froze it, and it cracked. I thought that, because it was stainless steal, nothing would happen. But, I was proved wrong.

So this year inshaAllah, I shall do nothing crazy like that. I really want to post the pics, but I am too lazy to go downstairs, get the camera, download the pics and then post them. I could take it with the camera on the computer, but it won't turn out good. I promise that tomorrow inshaAllah, I'll post pics.

Today I wore my pink/purple skirt. My aunt bought it from Malaysia in an Indian flee market. I wore my pink think kamis on top. And a purple hijab. Plus a silver ring and heart bracelet.

I am very tired now, so I shall retire to my book.


My salaams to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment