Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey, Hi, Sorry,

Assalamualaikum my dearest blog readers!!!


I am SO SORRY I haven't posted for SO LONG. My computer was down, so I couldn't do ANYTHING. It was horrible. But, now I'm back alhamduliAllah, so, let me give you the latest news.


I ran for vice president at school. Me and my closest friend were running. Turns out that I lost by 1 POINT. I know, say alhamduliAllah, but, the most disturbing part was, NONE of my girlfriends in my class voted for me. I mean, how bad is that? I guess at times like these, you really find out who your friends are. I don't blame the girl who ran. She was obviously supposed to vote for herself. But the others, seriously? I really don't know what to say.

They're putting the people who ran but didn't get office into the "Shura Council"  Which, to me, basically means "The group for losers"  But, I guess SOMETHING is better than nothing, right? They'll be like, advisers to the board. Like, before they make a decision, they'll talk to the council first. So, I guess I will have a little influence.

InshaAllah, I REALLY hope to win for next term, which will be start in February all the way to the end of the school year. I'm actually happy, because now, I have a bigger chance of winning the second term, and that's actually the better one, because then you can pick the end of the year field trip and parties and everything. Cool, right? So make dua so I can get it next time inshaAllah.

So, I just MIGHT go to BD (aka Bangladesh) in December. IM SO HAPPY ALHAMDULIALLAH!!!  I also have a new duffle bag, or whatever you call it. The ones that are a duffle bag but have wheels and a hidden handle. So two-in-one. It's green with pink polka dots. And I got a matching purse with it which is pink with green polka dots. May not sound very nice, but, it's cute.

I'm not sure what to wear though. Probably a shelvar kamis. Or jeans. Dunno. I just looooooov traveling. It's so fun.

So, I suppose you'll be waiting for a new outfit now. I'll try to do it today inshaAllah!!  Salaams!!



(and don't forget to make dua!)

No comments:

Post a Comment