Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back to School






HELLO AND ASSALAMUALAIKUM EVERYBODDYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss writing on the blog. But we have SO MUCH HOMEWORK this year. I barely have any time.

School is cool. 4 new students in class. 1 old student left. poor her :(

First period is Islam. 2nd in Social Studies. (Then Snack) Then it's Literature. 4th is Writing. Following is Math, and then Science. And then FINALLY we have our lunch. SubhanaAllah, by the time it's math and science, I get SO HUNGRY!! Today, in Math, my stomach was rumbling so loud I was afraid others could hear it.

Lunch is fun. We usually play Ninja. My faaavvorite game. Or we just talk and bond. Or we play those clapping games. Right now, the fad is playing "Aggravation." This is how the song goes, along with lots of hands/clapping/movements. (u kno how to play those stuff. like slide or lemonade)


After lunch we have Arabic class and then Hifths. The others have their PE/Arts/Computer time.


Hifths class is OK this year. Not too bad, but not better either. I guess I just have to get used to it. Ms.Marwa is very nice though. No complains on that. There's one thing though. There's 7 boys and 2 girls. Also, to top it all off, the girl doesn't even come half the time cuz she's in 10th grade and has classes and everything. Poor poor me. Stuck in a jungle of boys. Talk about having cooties. And migraines. And having to yell your head off at them. And not being able to move around freely because they're EVERYWHERE. And them asking you why you are touching the Quran with a glove and........... well, you get my point.

Well, I can't say ALL of them are crazy monkeys who actually prove Darwin's people-used-to-be-apes-theory, but some of them are ACTUALLY POLITE.  (unbelievable, huh?)   The other ones well, to say it bluntly, are apes.



I entered the debate team this year. Once a week. Last week we had a parliamentary debate, where we each get up and give a speech by ourselves. The topic was, Homework should be banned. Of course, I was against it, but I wanted to be for it this time because I only had a speech ready for for. AlhamduliAllah, we got for. I was only one with a speech, and alhamduliAllah, OUR TEAM WON!!!!! I was also awarded with the title of "best speaker." I was practically glowing.

This week we have the same topic but with rebuttal. Now I am scared. Because I am not good at talking back. Any tips, please?



I just received an email from zabiha.com.  They said that an indian restaurant called Peacock Gardens opened a new branch in Diamond Bar. Anyone ever heard of it? I hope it's good, cuz I'm gonna tell my dad to take us their inshaAllah

Well, I guess I'll just give my salaams now. Gotta finish homework  :(     :)


No comments:

Post a Comment