Friday, July 22, 2011

9 Days Left!!

Ramadan is coming up in..........9 DAYS!!!  SubhanaAllah. I didn't expect it to come THAT fast. I'm going to ask to supply the dessert for iftaar at the masjid one evening, if Baba lets me, and the masjid people approve. They usually don't have dessert, but when they do, believe me, it disappears in a matter of minutes. What I'll make, is something SUPER easy yet very tasty. I won't tell you what yet, but when I do, I'll put the recipe and pics. I really hope I can. I loooove charity work.

I am going to have a To Do List this Ramadan inshaAllah. Here's what I've got so far:


  1. Control Your Temper with EVERYONE (especially sisters)
  2. Be nicer to EVERYONE (especially sisters)
  3. Pray more
  4. Take less time in the shower (yes, I know it sounds weird, but I really have to. I took a shower 2 hours long before)
  5.  Try keeping up with old friends via email or phone
  6. Do more exercise, and help mother too
  7. Help around in the house more
  8. Try to do all the charity work I can
  9. Learn how to make paratha
  10.  Read one Juz' of Quran a day
I know the last one shouldn't be the last one, but I just thought of it. I think I'll have to add some more later on. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to keep up with number 6. I mean, after iftaar and taraweeh, all I want to do is get some sleeeeeeeeep. Also, I can't go to the gym all by myself at 10:00 or 11:00 at night, so, it might take some persuasion to make my  mother to come with me. Oh, well. I'll do my best inshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment