Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Samiha's Famous Chocolate Fudge (Recipe Not Included :)

Cousins came yesterday from El Centro. After dinner, I made my Famous Chocolate Fudge. Yes, famous. Everyone who's ever tried it has said that its the best. It' sssssooo easy though mashaAllah. The only thing is that it takes a long time to make. But mostly, you just stand in front of the stove and mix the melting chocolate. This morning, Ammi cut it and everyone had a piece. As usual, they all said that it was REALLY good mashaAllah. My sisters were practically melting when they saw it. They keep on saying, "JazakaAllahu Khairan Api!!"   I was mildly surprised actually. I think I should make this more often  :)

Ammi has these really cute tags that say, From the Kitchen of ______ She said that on Eid,  I can make another batch with the tags and send it to one of our family friends.

Here are the pics:






Aren't they pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment