Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ramadan is Almost Here!!!

Ramadan is almost here! I can't wait inshaAllah. It's most likely starting August 1st. I have to start fasting and get ready. I really wanted to pray taraweeh at the masjid this time, because lat year, Ammi was pregnant and couldn't stay the whole time. But this year, there's the baby, and i don't think Ibrahim would stay quiet for two hours. I asked Baba if I could pray in the masjid with him, but he said, "Remember the hadith?" of course I knew which one he was talking about. It was the one which said that a woman's courtyard was better for her than outside, her home better than her courtyard, and her room better than
her home. So, this year I shall also pray at home. I tried giving him an excuse, saying that "What if you concentrate better in the masjid." I knew I was acting like weak sauce, but who cares? He said that someone really concentrated, than he can concentrate at home. I just miss praying in the masjid. When we lived in SD (San Diego), we'd always pray in the masjid. Oh well. Gotta except life.

Luv this pic. So funny

No comments:

Post a Comment