Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can't Wait

InshaAllah, on Saturday, my maternal uncle (mama, in Bengali) and grandfather (nana, in Bengali) will come all the way from Bangladesh!!! I'm so happy. It'll be there first time coming to America. They've been in a few places in Asia and everything, but not over here. They're so excited too. But I think the happiest one in our family is Ammi (Mom). I can't remember a time when my mother hadn't been wishing that her family could come over and visit. She had especially wanted my grandmother to come, but, unfortunately, she had passed away before she could visit, and so, when my uncle and grandfather got their visa, she was close to jumping up and down, but with the baby in her stomach and all, she obviously couldn't. Which reminds me, Imran (new baby brother) will be most likely coming on April 14th inshaAllah!!!!!!!!!! I really can't wait. 2 sisters, and 2 brothers, who could want more?

Well, that's all I wanted to say today. Do you have anything coming up soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment